Leading manufacturer of peristaltic pumps, Watson-Marlow Bredel announces the availability of a new brochure that explains the features of its line of SPX industrial pumps and hoses for tough industrial and chemical industry applications.
The new four-colour SPX hose pumps brochure features product design and technical data for the entire Watson-Marlow Bredel SPX product line, and also offers insights into peristaltic pumping technology.
Watson-Marlow Bredel’s line of SPX industrial pumps and hoses is ideal for pumping corrosives, abrasives, large solids and high viscosity and density fluids in a variety of industries, including chemical, pulp and paper, mining, construction, automotive as well as water and wastewater.
SPX industrial hose pumps are available in a variety of sizes and options including the new Duplex SPX100, which is capable of handling flow rates up to 400gpm.
Key features of Watson-Marlow Bredel SPX hose pumps:
- Hoses available in four different material options and constructed with four-layer hose technology
- Inherent metering pumps with repeatability at 99.5%
- Many models include integral digital drives and displays in washdown enclosures
- Self priming pumps accommodate flow rates from 0.1 microlitre to 350gpm
- Extremely durable, withstanding pressures up to 232 psi
- No internal universal joints, valves, dead corners or glands to impede flow
- Reversible for back flushing lines
- Can also run dry indefinitely without damage
- Provides up to 30 feet suction lift