521 Close-Coupled Industrial Pumps from Watson-Marlow Bredel
The 521 close-coupled industrial pumps from Watson-Marlow Bredel feature the 520RC pumphead and are suitable for use in extreme industrial conditions and handling aggressive fluids.
Watson-Marlow Bredel 520RC pumpheads are highly resistant to chemical attack and robust enough for harsh environments.
In addition to delivering cost-effective precise pumping and long service life, the pump offers five drive options that provide fixed or variable speed, flameproof and pneumatic capabilities.
Key features of the 521 close-coupled industrial pumps:
- High-performance engineering plastics construction with stainless steel pumphead
- Clear-view, shatter-proof guard with tool-unlocking latch
- Easy-grip hub and clutched rotor for quick, effortless tube loading
- Durable track and rotor
- Flow rates up to 4.6 litres/minute
- Easy setup and maintenance
- New Varmeca drive with 10:1 speed control