400 Series peristaltic pumps from Watson-Marlow Bredel for OEM applications
Specifically designed for OEM applications, the 400 Series peristaltic pumps from Watson-Marlow Bredel are ideal for high accuracy dosing and metering in clinical, diagnostic, laboratory and medical requirements.
A West Sussex based designer and manufacturer of laboratory equipment, Mikura Ltd has used the 400 Series for a selection of microplate instrumentation products for immunoassay testing, which requires precise fluid transfer of small amounts of fluid.
Mikura chose a selection of 400 series pumpheads, including two 8-channel and three 2-channel models, manufactured specifically for cleaning test tubes.
Key advantages of 400 Series peristaltic pumps in OEM applications:
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
- Removable tubing eliminates risk of contamination of fluid or pump
- Suitable for analytical, hygienic and sterile applications
- Modular design allows off the shelf products to be tailored to meet customer requirements, or create totally bespoke solutions
- Compact and lightweight pumps are easily accommodated into most equipment housings
- Range of 12V or 24V DC motors or synchronous AC motors
- Accepts variable tube bore sizes to further increase the flow range
- Adjustable occlusion settings for increased pressure capabilities
- Special Y tube elements combine flows from two tubes to create a single, low pulsation flow