Tennant's integrated ride-on scrubber sweeper range boosts productivity, delivering superior sweeping and scrubbing performance in one machine. The M20 and M30 are the only sweeper scrubbers
that weep and scrub in a single system.
Excellent dust control in wet or dry cleaning applications
The wet/dry synthetic fibre panel filter provides dust control in wet or dry environments.
Integrated floor care systems with innovative features
- Integrated design eliminates machine complexity and improves reliability
- Easily manoeuvre indoors and outdoors
- Touch-N-Go™ one button operation reduces operator training time
- Increase operator comfort, visibility and safety with the ErgoSpace™ operator compartment
- Maximise productivity and safety with 'easy to clean and sanitise', large Hygenic® solution and recovery tanks
- The Tennant FaST® Equipment increases productivity and safety and are NFSI certified, reducing the risk of slips and falls. FaST® is ideal for less porous surfaces such as coated floors
- Tennant ES® dramatically extends in-between cleaning time, even when cleaning porous concrete, by continually filtering and recycling recovered solution with the ES® system
- Tennant ec-H2O™ electrically converts plain tap water to perform like a powerful detergent, without any added chemicals, using up to 70% less water
The Integrated ride on Scrubber Sweepers
from Tennant deliver superior cleaning performance efficiently and effectively.