Automatic Sushi Roll Machines
The Autec ASM880 automatic sushi machines made by Audio-Technica are a very capable addition to your sushi processing equipment. These automatic sushi chef machines do not rely on the skill of the operator.Autec sushi makers create Hosomaki, Chumaki and Futomaki size norimaki rolls efficiently which are either Tatemaki or Yokomaki length.
Sushi made simple
Easy to use and maintain sushi roll robots
- Made to Japanese standards, ASM880 sushi making machines can process hand rolls (Half Roll) or sliced rolls (Long rolls sliced into several pieces).
- A variety of fillings can be used including tuna, salmon, teriyaki chicken, prawns, vegetables and California.
- Prices of Autec sushi processing equipment includes delivery, installation, commission and training onsite.
- Autec sushi robots have a smooth clean line design and are easy to clean
- High efficiency rate of production, up to 8 seconds for rice sheeting and 5 seconds for rolling
- Self positioning error correction
- Full comprehensive training provided from JAS Sushi, award winning sushi wholesalers since 1999
Sushi Machine have customers in WA, SA, Victoria, Queensland and NSW, whom a happy to demonstrate their sushi machines.
Sushi Machine is the exclusive Australia and New Zealand wide Agent for Autec sushi processing machines, participating in the Fine Food Exhibition in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth.