ASM760 Rice Mixer CertificationAutomatic sushi robots from Sushi Machine are affordable, saves time and consistently produces high quality rice sheets every time; making up to 1,200 rolls an hour.
Quality sushi made quickly and easily
These sushi processing machines can be specified for short roll, 185mm or Tatemaki size (Japanese Maki length) or long roll, 205 mm or Yokomaki size roll. Other advantages include:
- The Autec ASM835 sushi roll machines are inexpensive machines considering the savings in time and the consistency quality of rice sheets these sushi machines produce.
- The sushi robots are sushi machines designed for long term use and will easily pay for themselves in a short time, so that overall, these sushi machines are value for money
- The Autec ASM835 is a Maki Maker which is designed for speed andsimplicity. It makes a Maki Rice Sheet in about 3 seconds with just atouch of the button. It can also be foot operated or set for auto mode.
- In the auto mode, a timer will just start another Maki RiceSheet every few seconds.
- Inbuilt functions include a LED light forlow light operation such as a sushi bar
- The ASM835 AutomaticSushi Chef Machines automatically make rice sheets on top of seaweed (Nori). The operator then removes the Noriwith the rice sheets on it and places a new Nori to start again
- Therice sheeting operation only takes approximately 3 seconds
Automatic sushi machines for a range of food outlets
The ASM835 Rice Sheet Maki Maker is suitable for a range of applications including:
- Sushi caterers
- Retail shops
- Takeaway shop
- Fast food outlets
- Japanese food outlets
- Convenience stores
- Small to medium size sushi operators
From Sushi Machines’ customer feedback, they understand that a sushi producer wants speed, high quality and a well designed machine. These are the attributes of the ASM835 Maki Suhsi Makers, at 1,200 MakiRolls an hour, superbly designed with an appealing finish, these sushimaking machines stand out from other sushi machine brands.