Measuring only 116mm in height, the S300 Mini is one of the most compact safety laser scanners of its kind in the world.
Requiring minimal space for installation, the S300 Mini series safety laser scanners are designed flexibly to meet the demands of diverse operating conditions and user requirements.
The S300 Mini series fulfils the technical safety requirements of performance level d in accordance with EN ISO 13849 as well as SIL2 in accordance with IEC 61508 in addition to the demands on opto-electronic safety equipment in accordance with Type 3 of IEC 61496.
The S300 Mini delivers convincing performance in area protection on stationary machines or obstacle detection in autonomous vehicles due to its high level of flexibility, ease of integration and reliability.
S300 Mini Standard safety laser scanners
- Range of the 270º protective field is 2m, within which a triple field set can be programmed with one protective and two warning zones
- One pair of OSSDs (output signal switching device) serving as a direct switching output
- Ideal for simple tasks that require safety with economic efficiency
- Suitable as a wear-free replacement of tactile pressure sensitive mats or as safety sensors for protecting simple AGVs
- Ideal for installation in space-constrained and complex safety applications
- Up to 16 triple field sets can be realised
- Ideal for AGV applications and for automated forklift trucks or rail-mounted transverse distribution cars
- Up to 4 electro-sensitive protective devices can be combined into a network, enabling implementation of complex protective tasks
- Features 64 fields, up to 32 monitoring cases, and an extremely long protective field range of 7.0m
- Checkmates safety gaps
- Ideal for applications in intralogistics, warehouses, shipping companies, or loading and shipping areas involving heavy-duty vehicles
- Efficient system of scanners can be configured in combination with Flexi Soft safety controllers