SICK's EcoLine Wire Draw Encoders is a flexible, modular design that can measure lengths 1.25 metres, 3 metres and 5 metres.
EcoLine Wire Draw Encoders for precise measurements
- The modular design and engineering enhances their flexibility of purpose
- Compact and lightweight, requiring little space for procedure as its measuring drum is mounted directly to the encoder shaft
- Universally applicable to all servo flange encoders
- Applicable to situations where installation space is limited
Suitable for applications with restricted installation space
- Suitable for measuring the fork height on automated guided systems
- Suitable for measuring height in compact storage systems
- Suitable for the lifting height of scissor lifts in the automotive industry
- Suitable for an array of medical applications (e.g. CT/MRT examination tables, position measurement on X-ray machines, training monitoring for rehabilitation machines etc.)
SICK has used a modular concept when designing this range of wire draw encoders to enhance their range of applications and ensure you need less devices to handle all your functions.
EcoLine wire draw encoders have durable and high impact resistant construction, with a temperature resistant casing of Noryl plastic.