The new LFV300 Vibration Limit Switches from SICK is a universal level switch suitable for almost all liquids. This maintenance free limit switch is simple to install and provides flexible measurement for numerous applications.
Immune to material deposits
Tube-lengthened variants for vertical installation
- Perform in mediums with a temperature of up to 250°C and commissioning is possible without filling
- Maintenance free, saving your business precious time and money
- Easy to install with even tube lengthening varieties provided for possible vertical installation
- LFV 300 universal limit switches require no pre-calibration and harbour no material deposits
- FDA compliant hygienic varieties are also available to suit your vibration limitation purposes
- Compatible with almost all liquids
- Can be used in tanks, storage and intermediate vessels
- Can indicate full or empty signals
- Provides overfill protection according to WHG
- Can assist with the prevention of dry running
- Suitable for potentially explosive areas (Gas-EX)
The LFV300 Vibration Limit Switches are a sound investment for your business with a high rate of reproducibility.