An entirely cutting edge innovation in laser measurement systems, the LMS100 is breaking new ground and reaching out to new markets. It offers all the features and functionalities of previous laser measurement systems, combines them with many new capabilities and presents them in the one compact design.Features and Benefits of the LMS100 Laser Measurement System
- Suited for both indoor and outdoor environments
- Offers incredibly high detection capabilities
- 270° Scanning angle
- Extensive array of different interfaces
- Offers integrated distance measurement and dynamically switching monitored fields
The LMS100 Laser Measurement System range of applications include:
- Preventing collisions by providing navigation support to free-driving vehicles in container ports, intralogistics and robotics
- Can help to enhance site security and perimeter monitoring in both indoor and outdoor environments
- Can assist in traffic signalling situations and toll stations
- Can be effective in path management on automated agricultural vehicles
- Applicable to monitoring of shelf fronts and checking empty pallets
- Can act as a control system for order-picking processes
The LMS100 laser measurement system's compact construction ensures that it is a light weight, portable and energy efficient unit. Its stable object detection is unparalleled. A key feature and useful component is the compatibility between multiple units - direct communication is possible between two LMS100 devices.
Learn more by visiting the Sick website. Please find the link below.