SICK's new FlexLens camera-based code scanner offers high level flexibility with respect to reading distance, field of view, resolution due to c-mount lenses and lighting.
The FlexLens code scanners' unique function key means that the auto setup feature can be used to easily and quickly adjust to different marking techniques in different production series. High flexibility, versatile and easy to adapt
FlexLens for code identification
- Straightforward commissioning and operation using auto setup or Quick Start user interface including live image
- Safe identification even with varying contrasts by reading low-contrast codes
- Fast image and data transfer via Ethernet
- Reading distance: 0.1 to 3 m
- Accurate reading of codes on stationary and moving objects
- High process stability due to reliable decoding of direct part marking 1D and 2D codes
- Same operating software as CLV4xx, ICR84x and ICR85x
- Code identification duties in the automobile manufacturers and supplies
- Logistics automation equipment
- Many areas of the packaging industry and packaging applications
Heavy duty construction is paramount to the FlexLens code scanners have an industrial IP65 metal housing that is suitable even for the rough ambient conditions of the production environment.