National Instruments has announced open registration for the 2012 NI Technical Symposiums that will be held in five cities across Australia and New Zealand.
Proudly supported by Electronics News, PACE and ferret.com.au, the 2012 NI Technical Symposiums are National Instruments’ free annual professional development conference series for test, control and embedded design that reaches 33 countries and 41 cities around the world. Events will be held in Adelaide, Brisbane, Auckland, Sydney and Melbourne during February-March 2012.
Each symposium features six or more technical presentations, live demonstrations, interactive demo stations, exhibition areas, certification exams, guest presentations and the opportunity to learn more about new products and emerging technologies for embedded design, control and test.
Topics on the agenda for the 2012 NI Technical Symposiums:
- Software development for measurement and control applications
- Embedded control and monitoring to help understand how to integrate measurements and control into embedded devices
- Automated test and data acquisition covering new and advanced hardware and software tools including real-time and FPGA technology
- RF and wireless test technology
- Industry experts including engineers and academics discussing their applications and challenges faced
The 2012 NI Technical Symposiums are expected to attract well over 500 registrations across Australia and New Zealand.
Dates and locations for 2012 NI Technical Symposiums:
- Adelaide: Tuesday 21 February
- Brisbane: Thursday 23 February
- Auckland: Wednesday 29 February
- Sydney: Tuesday 6 March
- Melbourne: Thursday 8 March