NextComputing’s compact workstation computers available from Metromatics offer immersive 3D experience
Leading manufacturer of small form-factor workstations and servers, NextComputing introduces an enhanced range of compact workstation computers that allow 3D essional users to work in an immersive 3D environment within their favourite graphical software applications.
NextComputing’s Nucleus compact graphics workstations are bundled with the NVIDIA 3D Vision Pro system, NVIDIA Quadro professional graphics solutions from PNY Technologies, and the Planar SA2311W 23-inch 3D monitor to provide designers, digital artists, engineers and geospatial analysts a single, turnkey solution for working in stereoscopic 3D with a variety of popular applications.
Combining a pair of active shutter glasses and RF emitter with a certified NVIDIA Quadro graphics card and a compatible 120Hz display using the Planar SA2311W full-HD (1920x1080) 23-inch widescreen monitor, NVIDIA 3D Vision Pro with NVIDIA Quadro graphics offers a high quality, advanced stereoscopic 3D environment for professional users.
When combined with NextComputing's high-performance and compact Nucleus graphics workstation computers, power users have a reliable platform ready to run their preferred applications out of the box, backed by NextComputing's US-based support and product customisation services.
Key features of the Nucleus workstation computers:
- Compact and space-saving form-factor mini tower chassis with an attractive and durable silver finish
- High-performance Intel Xeon and Core i7 processing
- Up to 8 removable internal 2.5" hard drives for up to 8TB of high-speed RAID storage
- Full range of ISV-certified NVIDIA Quadro professional graphics solutions up to Quadro 6000 with 6GB GDDR5 memory
- Convenient carrying handle to move the system between locations
- NextComputing's world-class customisation services including OEM configuration management and private labelling for small volume orders
- Geospatial Intelligence
- Digital Content Creation (DCC)
- Oil and Gas
- Life Sciences and Medical
- Computer Aided Design/Engineering (CAD/CAE)
- Advanced Visualisation