FUTEK Advanced Sensor Technology, Inc. (FUTEK) introduces their newly upgraded CSG110 strain gauge signal amplifiers.
The sensor products specialist spearheads the test and measurement industry with innovative electronic solutions.
The first edition of the CSG110 was introduced ten years ago to meet FUTEK’s need for an external amplifier compatible with its sensors. The newly upgraded CSG110 strain gauge signal amplifiers incorporate improved internal components to keep pace with evolving technology.
The new edition of the CSG110 strain gauge signal amplifiers has been revised to an extent of 95% to offer benefits such as reduced noise output and improved bandwidth.
Key features of the upgraded CSG110 strain gauge signal amplifiers:
- CE approval meets compliance requirements for medical, industrial and consumer applications
- Reduction in noise output by 90%
- Over-voltage protection feature safeguards against short-circuits
- DIP switches have replaced the soldering of the internal components making the CSG110 free of any lead based materials
- RoHS compliant device
- 1KHz or 10KHz amplifier can be optionally modified to support 25KHz
FUTEK Advanced Sensor Technology, Inc. is represented in Australia and New Zealand by Metromatics Ltd .