The ICR890-2000 Camera Systems offers the best image quality and resolution, making it ideal for reading barcodes in transport and logistic applications.
These CCD-based cameras are designed for reading 1D and 2D codes and capturing images for OCR and video coding applications. Improve efficiency with increased processing power
- Virtually maintenance-free, no cyclic calibrations
- Fast and reliable identification even for poorly printed codes
- Easy to configure
- The high performance decoder provides reliability in reading 1D and 2D codes whilst capturing images with real time processing.
- Ideal for high speed sorting applications in the CEP, retail and mail order and logistic industries.
- A big feature of this camera is optimised parcel handling, reliability reading is improved and no read costs reduced to a minimum with the new Sick ICR890.
- These transport and logistics cameras provide excellent image quality and are suitable for all kinds of OCR and video coding tasks.
The ICR890-2000 transport and logistics cameras from SICK have the advanced features when it comes to cropping images. Only the part of the images that contains information is transmitted to the host system, bandwidth needed is reduced as is the processing efforts.