Bluetooth Wireless Technology from Glyn High-Tech Distribution
The Bluegiga WT12 provides Next Generation Class 2 Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR Compliant Module
The Bluegiga WT12 Bluetooth modules provide much quicker data rates unlike current Bluetooth 1.2 modules with lower power consumption.
These WT12 incorporated Bluetooth modules include Bluetooth radio to antenna, protocol stack and complete certifications.
Bluegiga WT12 Bluetooth equipment is suitable for those with restricted knowledge of Bluetooth and RF technologies that require user-friendly devices to be integrated in their communications equipment.
Bluetooth Modules with a range of advanced features
- Bluetooth Class 2, 2.1 + EDR compliant
- Integrated chip antenna
- Enhanced Data Rates (EDR) with data throughput up to 2-3Mbps
- Support for Adaptive Frequency Hopping (AFH) and 802.11 co-existence
- USB 2.0, UART, GPIO and PCM interfaces
- UART with bypass mode
- 8MB of flash memory
- Supported Bluetooth profiles: SPP, HFP (v.1.5), OBEX OPP, DUN, DID, HID + HCI
- Also available with HCI firmware
- Support for on board applications
- Industrial temperature range from -40º to +85º
- RoHS compliant
- Pin-to-pin compatible with Bluegiga WT11 module
- Simple iWRAP firmware for controlling Bluetooth wireless technology
- Fully qualified end product with Bluetooth 2.1+ EDR, CE, IC and FCC
Bluegiga is very accessible to contact with onsite information of software and hardware provided to their customers on all issues related to Bluetooth.
Contact Glyn High-Tech Distribution
PO Box 59
North Shore City, Auckland
Tel: +61 (64) 94419050