Techniflo mag drive pumps from All Pumps Supplies
Australia’s leading pump distributor, All Pumps Supplies offers a comprehensive range of pumps in different sizes to suit a variety of applications.
Techniflo sealless magnetic drive pumps, also known as zero leakage pumps feature non-metallic mag drive centrifugal pumps built for excellent corrosion resistance, making them suitable for harsh environments such as the mining and chemical industries in Australia.
Techniflo’s magnetic drive pumps have found acceptance in mining and mineral processes as well as various chemical industries throughout Australia to permanently solve leakage and sealing problems.
The chemical pumps are built to withstand aggressive chemicals including concentrated nitric acid, hot and contaminated sulphuric acid, or any other corrosive and hazardous chemical.
Techniflo mag drive pumps are available in a wide range of sizes to suit laboratory as well as high volume applications requiring power up to 75 KW.
Key features of Techniflo mag drive pumps:
- Non-metallic pumps backed by 20+ years of pump design expertise
- Zero leakage magnetic pumps integrate advanced technology and manufacturing processes
- Made from engineered plastics and high grade plastics with high corrosion resistance
- Designed for tough conditions prevalent in mineral, mining and chemical processes
- Can withstand extremely corrosive, hazardous, toxic, explosive and dangerous chemicals
- Proven performance, quality and reliability with high quality manufacturing standards
- Low cost pumps with low operational and lifetime costs
- Low maintenance requirement results in high production time
- Zero fluid emission helps protect the environment