Purpose-built Enerpac ZU4 hydraulic pumps deliver better ergonomics and pre and post-stressing performance
Enerpac presents their ZU4 hydraulic pumps engineered specifically for pre and post-stressing performance with fewer moving part pumps enerating less friction than conventional pumps to deliver more power and reliability.
Featuring a 1.25kw universal motor, the ZU4 A300 series stressing pumps increase speed of operation, which reduces cycle times. Their ergonomic design enhances ease of transportation and reduces operator fatigue.
These electric pumps are suitable for applications such as construction, crimping, cutting, fabrication, lifting, lowering, materials handling, maintenance, pressing, pushing, pulling as well as production and process engineering.
The hydraulic pumps offer excellent flow dynamics, allowing the energy saving ZU4 class 1.25kw 700 bar electric pumps to stay on the job longer, run cooler and be easier to service.
The universal motor in the ZU4 hydraulic pumps offers important jobsite benefits such as a low starting current draw that goes a long way in reducing the likelihood of tripping breakers at start-up. Another benefit comes from its high tolerance for low supply voltage. The universal motor can operate satisfactorily from a long extension cord or portable generator.
Rugged workhorses such as the ZU448REA300 double-acting pumps can be coupled with compact and powerful Enerpac post-tensioning tools for mono strand construction applications common on building, mining and infrastructure development sites.
These single-acting PT and double-acting DPT post-tensioning tools deliver 20 or 30 tons tensioning capacity when coupled with the ZU4408REA300, which features remote pump control and advance/hold/retract valving.
Key features of ZU4T Series electric pumps:
- Compact and highly portable, weighing about 30-32kg
- Powerful 1.25kW universal motor provides a high power-to-weight ratio and excellent low voltage operation
- Motor is coupled with a totally new pump element design that reduces oil flow turbulence
- Fewer moving parts and less friction
- Requires 18% less current draw than comparable pumps
- High efficiency, cooler running design combined with heavy duty FRP composite shroud help to resist environmental conditions
- Optional heat exchanger stabilises oil temperature in specific applications
- Increased flow rates, reduced heat generation and decreased power needs result in higher productivity and reliability
In addition to an extensive range of associated hydraulic pumps and accessories, Enerpac offers a versatile line of concrete pre-stressing and post-tensioning products.
Pre and post-stressing tools include:
- Mono strand designs in capacities of 20-30 tons with soft-grip ergonomic handles to reduce operator fatigue
- Single acting PTJ models incorporating new Enerpac post-tensioning cylinders with 254mm stroke ideal for slab-on-grade applications
- Double-acting DA models with 216mm stroke, machined from a single billet with gun drilled internal hydraulic passages
- Complete range of both reusable and one-time-use barrels and wedges from 5mm to 15.2mm
Enerpac is a leading supplier of high-pressure (700 bar) hydraulic equipment including precision hydraulic cylinders, tools and pre and post-stressing tensioning equipment in addition to professional bolting technology designed to address various needs of industry.