Enerpac’s single acting general purpose RC cylinders
are a ubiquitous workhorse of Australian industry because of their combination of compact hydraul hydraulic cylinders
ersatility. The hydraulic cylinders are part of a comprehensive range of high pressure (700 bar) cylinders trusted in Australasia for more than 50 years.
Using high pressure 700 bar technology to reduce weight and size while maximising compact lifting power, the high-strength alloy steel cylinders are part of an Enerpac range of safety oriented, energy saving and labour saving technologies. This range includes lifting, pumping, fastening and maintenance tools.
Hydraulic Cylinders suitable for any position
The high pressure cylinders
are designd for use in any position, including upside down, individually and in synchronised groups. Additional features include:
- The cylinders are fitted with collar threads, plunger threads and base mounting holes for easy fixtures
- Removable strap handles are fitted for unobstructed fixtures (RC 5013, RC75-13 Eye bolts with 95 ton models)
- Optional ultra lightweight RAC aluminium cylinders for ultimate capacity-to-weight ratio
- Optional High Temperature and corrosion resistant cylinders with Viton seals for extreme environments
- Hardened removable grooved saddles on all RC cylinders
- Optional tilt and flat saddles available
- Base plates available for 50 ton models to ensure stability of lifting
- Broad range of mounting attachments for 5-25 ton models to solve many application problems
- Heavy duty return springs and plunger wiper, reducing contamination to extend cylinder life
- Baked enamel finish for increased corrosion resistance
- CR400 coupler and dust cap on all models
- Optional gauges to minimise the risk of overloading and help ensure long dependable service
The RC Series of high pressure cylinders are part of a broader cylinder range in capacities exceeding 1000 tons.
Push, pull and bend with the RC Series Hydraulic Cylinders
Enerpac stocks Australasia’s biggest selection of (700 bar) high pressure cylinders, in hundreds of models with capacities from 5 to1000 tonnes for compact high pressure power applications including lifting, pushing, pulling, bending and holding.
These high pressure hydraulic cylinders
are available in 39 models in capacities of 5 to 95 tons with strokes from 16 to 362mm.