Increased worker safety and efficiency are major features of new families of
and torque tool
technologies being introduced to Australasia by Enerpac, an international leader in extreme force tools.
Easy and safe to use torque and bolting tools
The new wave of technology includes:
- Designed to replace laborious, inaccurate and often hazardous bolting and unbolting methods, such as flogging wrenches
- Ideal for high repetition tasks and halve the time taken for some maintenance jobs
- Effective on machinery and infrastructure such as trucks, bulldozers, pipelines, turbines and milling trains
- Versatile square and hexagonal drive torque wrenches including W and S rigid steel types with outstanding power to weight ratios
- W Low Profile Hexagonal Wrenches for low clearance bolting applications weigh from only 1.4-5kg with precise repeatable torque from 2712-20337 Nm
- S Series of double acting square drive wrenches extends from 2.7-31kg with outputs of 1898-34437 Nm
- A full range of top quality sockets precision crafted in world class ISO 9001 certified facilities
- Precise and timesaving hydraulic nuts that are useful in applications involving critical tolerances, multiple bolting tasks and high levels of repeatability
- Powerful bolt tensioners and highly portable torque multipliers to provide from 1015-10,845 Nm of force for tightening and loosening of nuts, bolts and stubborn or corroded fasteners requiring high torque
- Portable nut splitters and efficient flange splitting and flange alignment tools purpose-built to take away manual labour while safeguarding the integrity of pipelines and flanged machinery as well as the operator
- Tough, reliable energy efficient electric pumps, including New Generation Z-class electric pumps and New Generation Z-class air pumps
These torque wrenches and torque tools are suitable for bulk handling, manufacturing, petroleum and energy industries.
Enerpac is one of Australasia’s most experienced and trusted names in extreme force technology. Its 700 bar high pressure tools pack more power into smaller and more easily handled tools.