The Series DX range of differential pressure switches
are designed to provide a contact output from differential between two pressure sources.
Wet sources of brass and flouroelastomer can be used with many gases and water based solutions.
High pressure static rating
Suitable for Wetted materials of brass and flouroelastomer are suitable
- The various differential set points are accessible from 2.5 to 75 psid (0.17 to 5.17 bar) on rising differential pressure and 1.0 to 67 psid (0.07 to 4.62 bar) on declining differential pressure.
- Provides high static pressure ratings of 200 psig (13.8 bar) for higher static pressure purposes
- Weatherproof and feature UL type 4X, enclosure for dust laden, outdoor, or wash down installation locations.
- Includes an adjustable set point on the exterior, integral mounting flange and a electrical terminal block which can be removed for simple installation.
- Contrasting diaphragms to indicate the high and low pressure with a pivot device that carries the difference of the two pressures to the SPDT switch.
Industry applications include:
- Notifying the differential pressure of a filter
- To show flow indicator monitoring differential pressure from a sensor
- To establish pump flow by sensing the entire pump pressure
- Revealing flow in a chiller
- Showing heat pump flow or AC unit flow
The Series DX Differential Pressure Switches
can be used for low differential pressure indication with set point on a decrease of pressure as low as 1 psid (0.07 bar).