Draeger offers SIL 2 Rated Gas Detectors and Control Systems for reliability and performance. A comprehensive range of detection equipment for flammable gases, toxic gases and oxygen, flame, fire and smoke are available.
Continuous reliability with Flammable and Toxic Gas Detectors
Intelligent Infrared Detectors
- Dräger Polytron 2 XP Ex: Catalytic Sensor Based Detectors for continuous monitoring of explosive gases and vapours
- Dräger Pex 3000: Explosion proof, three wire connection transmitter for accurate detection of flammable gases and vapours
- Dräger PIR 7000: SIL 2 approved stainless steel Infrared Detector for the toughest industrial environments
Visual control with CCTV Detectors
- Dräger Polytron IR: easy to calibrate to suit your requirements with patented Beam Block warning signal for safe functionality
- Dräger Polytron IR CO2: hard wearing complimented with versatile display and mounting options for difficult access points
- Dräger PIR 7200: Reliable SIL 2 Certification with optical system for detection accuracy
- Dräger Flame 2300: Resilient to false alarms, detects ultraviolet and infrared radiation from fire
- Dräger Flame 5000 CCTV: Visual Flame detector using live images and software algorithms to recognise flames
- Dräger Regard 3900: Robust and easy to configure control system with 16 gas detectors
Comprehensive reliability and reassurance from Dräger with extensive services such as facilitated maintenance and training programs.